Thursday, May 18, 2017

THE VICTIM OF A WITCH HUNT?

  My goodness,Donald, you sound eerily reminiscent of
"Tricky Dick Nixon"!
   He gave another one of those commencement speeches
for the Coast Guard graduates yesterday  From what I can
surmise the last half of his diatribe was a bit of a whineathon
about how unfair he is being treated by the press, etc.
We've heard all of this before. Multiple times, in fact.
Yo', climb down off the cross, bro!  Nobody is buying
that " I am a martyr for America" bullshit that you keep
spewing.  I think the boy has some Munchhausen Syndrome
rattling around in his noggin. ("Sniffle, sniffle - nobody knows
how much I sacrifice"- yada, yada, yada)
   Only four months in office and already he's become daily
fodder.  And there is no one to blame but himself.
   Isn't he also in the process of cutting the budget for the
Coast Guard by a few billion?  That whiny little speech
must have gone over really well. I really rather doubt, being
as uninformed as he is, that he has any sort of clue just what
the Coast Guard does.  More's the pity!  Maybe he can conjure
up a seance with Andrew Jackson, and the two of them
can confab at Mar Lago, or  one of his other golf courses.
Maybe they can share a dessert.
   I need coffee!

OK, I made it back. 9:20 AM

    The news tells us that the Donald is heading off  for
some semblance of official visit to Saudi Arabia. Pardon
me, but isn't Saudi Arabia one of those Muslim countries?
Aren't these the very same  folks that he is taking such
pains to ban from the USA?  And wasn't he the very same
man that was mocking and vilifying the Muslims during
last years election?  Seems a little more than odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments